Izzo Alex Duetto (Dual Boiler) IV Plus
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
The latest version of the Alex Duetto IV, dual boiler, Rotary pump and PID Incorporating improved body design and technical changes, low profile drip tray, stainless steel boilers, IMS shower screen and double basket and PID shot timer
When you are buying a top end dual boiler you expect it to have all the best available features.
All Izzo espresso machines have a full stainless steel body and chassis. Most other manufacturers have powdercoated steel frames that will rust over time.
Please check the availability of our limited edition "Nero" or "Bianco" series directly with us before ordering.
Note : Lever style steam and hotwater valves are the preferred option for most users
Features of the Alex Duetto IV plus:
This espresso machine retains all of the great features of our Izzo Alex Duetto IV- and more!
- Boilers and solenoid valve in stainless steel.
- Factory fitted IMS precision shower screen and precison double basket
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- NEW precision filter basket and IMS shower screen
- NEW. Drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement
- NEW. Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- NEW. Increased distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups
- NEW. Increased distance from steam and hot water rubbers and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage or scratching from the wands
- E61 single, double and naked group handle set.
- Gicleur and mushroom in stainless steel
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through a valve at the bottom of the machine
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- NEW. Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, is possible to enable only the steam boiler or the coffee boiler according to anticipated usage
- Internal water reservoir or connection to water mains and drain