La Pavoni Esperto Abile
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
The ABILE is part of the new Esperto range of domestic La Pavoni lever machines, introduced in the Milan, trade show in 2017.
The Abile features a unique pressure profiling system that allows the user to vary and measure the extraction pressure.The group head pressure guage shows realtime extraction pressure throuhgout the espresso shot.
Made of quality materials, the boiler and the group head are nickel plated solid brass with the Stradivari design base, head and straight traditional lever. The Esperto range is finished with smoothly rippled rosewood handles that add an ergonomic grip and crowned with the iconic eagle, synonymous with the status of La Pavoni machines.
Includes two group handles, one standard and one naked handle and three sizes of IMS precison baskets.
- Boiler capacity: 1.6 lt
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Pressure guage
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
- Optional automatic milk frother.
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions 200mm (w) x 290mm (d) x 320 mm (h)
- Weight 6 kg