Nurri L TYPE leva
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
ORDERS ARE OPEN FOR MARCH 2024 ETA
This innovative new machine from Nurri Coffee takes everything we all love about leva machines and combines them into a single package.
The L-TYPE SA is a PID controlled dual boiler leva with an actively heated group. This allows the machine to dramatically reduce the near hour warm-up period for traditional levas. This machine is ready to operate as its optimum within 15 minutes. The group paddles allow for backflushing and control of preinfusion.
This machine can be plumbed or run from the internal tank and an internal quiet rotary pump attends to boiler fill when required. Like all leva machines, the pour is near silent. In this configuration, the user can set the chosen preinfusion pressure via a convenient port at the rear of the machine which allows access to the bypass screw. The pump is activated at the end of the leva stroke and remains on during preinfusion and then switches off during the pour.
The L-TYPE SA is feature packed and will be available in stainless steel or a black, white and stainless finish with a choice of zebrano wood or walnut sides and matching timber touch points.
- Full 430 stainless body
- Dual boiler servo assisted group- this allows for backflushing and also control of preinfusion pressure via the SA paddles on the group
- 54mm modified LSM group with active heating for rapid warmup
- Stainless steel boilers: Brew 0.8L, steam 1.8L
- Rotary pump
- Temperature regulation via 3 channel PID
- Water supply- via reservoir or mains water
- Gauges: brew pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Accessories: double portafilter and naked portafilter. Single and double baskets- plus a blind filter.
- Dimensions: 36 x 45 x 58 (w x d x h) cm
- Mass approx 45kg
- Shipping dimensions 50 x 45 x 80 (w x d x h) cm 60kg
- Power requirements 230V 10A 2200V (2350W maximum