Cafec Abaca Filter Papers
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
Advantage of ABACA
The ABACA fiber is four times stronger than normal wood pulp though it is half thickness of wood fiber. The FSC certificate shows that the banana-tree fiber to make the paper is only sourced from well-managed, eco-friendly forests. Manilla Hemp, is extracted from the leaf-stems of a certain species of banana tree, leaving the wood and tree completely intact.
No bleach, glues, chemicals or unnatural elements are added to the pulp. This is simply a 100% clean, eco-friendly, forest-sustainable coffee filter paper.
Made by the non-wood material ABACA (Manila hemp) and wood-pulp based on a forestation project. The Cafec ABACA filter paper is eco-friendly, has good air and liquid permeability, toughness, and elasticity. Cafec produce this filter paper using a special technique to incorporate a 2-side crepe feature onto paper. This allows a smooth water flow and less chances of blockage during coffee brewing. Perfect for use with the Gem Series or V60 drippers
- 100 filters per pack
- High quality filter paper
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified
- 100% sustainable – No wood is used in the paper making process
- Compostable & full-biodegradable
- Made in Japan