Eureka Mignon Specialita
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
The new Mignon range continues on from the success of the Eureka ATOM. Utilizing new "silent technology" and "anti static and anti clump" technology it is at the forefront of domestic grinder performance and innovation.
The Specialita is designed for the most demanding coffee lover. In addition to the new Touch display with programmable single and double doses, it is equipped with Eurekas unique "top burr" grind adjsutmet system. Eureka grinders equipped with this system are easy and fast to program.
Silent technology, ACE System (Anti-Clumps and Electrostaticity System which prevents the formation of clumps and ensures dose consistency.), Hands-Free filter holder
- Body: die-cast aluminium
- Touch display, 1-dose, 2-dose, or continuous settings
- Burrs : hardened steel 55 mm.
- Motor: induction monophase 220-240V 50Hz , RPM 1350
- Grind adustment: micrometric
- Hopper capacity: approx 300g
- Productivity 1.4 – 1.8gr/sec (espresso grind)
- Weight: ~ 5.6kg
- Dimensions : h/l/d mm 120 x 180 x 350mm (wxdxh)