Returns and warranty Policy
Our Returns and Warranty Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
Warranty on most Espresso machines and grinders is 12 months. Some manufacturers offer a 24 month warranty. Please confirm at the time of purchase what warranty is applicable to your equipment and circumstances.
- Espresso machines and grinders for domestic applications: 12 to 24 months RTB (return to base) parts and labour
- Espresso machines and grinders for commercial applications- i.e cafes and offices: 12 months RTB parts and 3 months labour
- Accessories and other equipment- as dictated by manufacturer/importer
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, we are entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
Any liability of Casa Espresso or our agents in connection with goods or services supplied by us to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Casa Espresso be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- This Warranty is transferable to a subsequent owner of a Casa Espresso product, in the event of the sale of that product. The new owner of the equipment must retain the original invoice or copy thereof to be entitled to warranty service.
- Warranty service is provided only within the country of purchase- i.e Australia.
Please retain your receipt
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from Casa Espresso, including those products which carry a manufacturer’s warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase – typically, but not always, a receipt.
If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then, under the law, we are entitled to reject the return of your product.
What should I do if I have changed my mind and want to return a product or cancel my order?
Please choose carefully as we do not normally accept return of goods where you have simply changed your mind, have chosen poorly or in events where manufacturers fail to meet their stated ETA to importers.
Should we decide to accept a return, a restocking fee of 15% + any credit card charges which we cannot recover is applied to all returns of items held in stock. Special order items cannot be returned.
Alternatively a store credit can be applied at the full purchase cost.
We cannot accept returns after 7 days, on used equipment nor on equipment without packaging or in opened packaging. Return freight to us is payable by you.
What should I do if I am having difficulties with getting my product to work?
If you are experiencing problems operating your product, we strongly recommend that you contact us.
It is our experience that often when customers believe the product they have purchased is faulty; it can usually be resolved with some basic ‘troubleshooting’.
What happens if I have purchased a product online and need to return it?
Items can be returned by mail or road freight. Please contact us to advise in advance and if you require suggestions for road freight carriers.