Caffetto Espresso Cleaner 500gr
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
Cafetto Espresso Clean back flush powder is the premium espresso machine cleaner for commercial and semi-commercial espresso machines. It removes coffee oils, grounds and stains and improves flavor and aroma of espresso while leaving no trace of odor.
Made in Australia and has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto® Espresso Clean® will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
CAFETTO ESPRESSO CLEAN The premium espresso machine cleaner for professional espresso machines. Coffee oil and coffee granule build up is the number one cause of poor coffee. Regular use of Cafetto dissolves oil and residue build up in your group head. Procedure to back-flush group head:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
- Add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso.
- Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine. Procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean® for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.