Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead thermometer
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
The Coffee Sensor E61 Grouphead Thermometer offers an extra degree of reliability and consistency to your espresso brewing experience. Once installed, the Sensor will continue to read the temperature of the water flowing directly from the boiler just before it contacts the ground coffee.
The ideal coffee brewing temperature (88ºc – 94ºc) whilst still a range, having the sensor available to display the current temperature in the group head accurately to 0.1ºc means you’ll be able to achieve repeatable delicious results time and time again.