E61 Flow Rate Control Kit
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
This E61 Flow Control Device allows you to adjust the flow of water in your brew group to manually profile your extractions. This custom component is a stainless steel needle valve, which allows the user to vary the amount of water flowing through the group. Variable flow control allows for lengthy pre-infusion for more even saturation and extraction of your espresso.
Similar to E61 existing mushrooms, the flow control device is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion. The resulting changes in pressure are reflected by an included gauge which installs on the front of the group. The E61 Flow Control Device can be installed on any E61 style Espresso machine like ECM, Rocket, Izzo, La Pavoni. Profitec etc
Included with Purchase:
- -Flow Control Device
- Pressure Gauge
- Group Mushroom Washer (x1)
- Installation instructions
This flow rate kit has been succesfully installed on:
- Izzo Alex Duetto
- Rocket Giotto
- Profitec Pro 500, 600, 700