La Pavoni Europiccola ELH
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
With more than one hundred years of experience in the manufacture of espresso machines, La Pavoni has become an icon, recognised all over the world for its prestige and excellence in the field of espresso and cappuccino. The design, tradition, quality, performance and uncompromising service are the characteristics and distinguishing elements of La Pavoni. Designed in 1970, the Europiccola mirrors a part of Italian design history. There is a Europiccola on display in the New York Museum of Modern Art as a design piece. A classic lever espresso machine, the Europiccola is a combination of style, quality and reliability. This version has the extra Rose Wood kit
- Boiler capacity: 0.8lt
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
- Optional automatic milk frother.
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions 200mm (w) x 290mm (d) x 320 mm (h)
- Weight 6 kg