La Pavoni Europiccola ELH (Wood handles)
With more than one hundred years of experience in the manufacture of espresso machines, La Pavoni has become an icon, recognised all over the world for its prestige and excellence in the field of espresso and cappuccino. The design, tradition, quality, performance and uncompromising service are the characteristics and distinguishing elements of La Pavoni. Designed in 1970, the Europiccola mirrors a part of Italian design history. There is a Europiccola on display in the New York Museum of Modern Art as a design piece. A classic lever espresso machine, the Europiccola is a combination of style, quality and reliability. This version has the extra Rose Wood kit
- Boiler capacity: 0.8lt
- Boiler pressure: 0.7 – 0.8 bar.
- Average heating time: 5 mins.
- Safety valve
- Water level indicator.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.
- Steam tap with interchangeable steam pipe
- Optional automatic milk frother.
- Pressurestat to maintain constant pressure in the boiler.
- Dimensions 200mm (w) x 290mm (d) x 320 mm (h)
- Weight 6 kg