La Pavoni Stradivari SPH
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
After the success of the model Europiccola (1950) and Professional (1970), comes Stradivari(2005), a machine that synthesize, the most pure shape and the most reliable technics thanks to the centenarian experience of La Pavoni.
The model Stradivari together with the coffee grinder Jolly and the plinth are the functional answer to the consumer’s need.
The model Stradivari has been studied drawing inspiration from the violin, sole musical instrument, became a work of art thanks to the famous lute-maker lived in Cremona, Antonio Stradivari. The plinth remind to the violin case and the lever to the bow. The result is to obtain a performance and an aesthetic and functional pleasure
Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
Water level indicator
Control pilot temperature
Manual reset safety thermostat
Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Boiler capacity Lt 1,6
- Number of cups of espresso brewed 16
- Steam delivery 15 min
- Boiler pressure 0,7-0,8 bar
- Average time heating time 5 min
- Heating element 950 W
- Dimensions (w x h x d) in mm 200x290x320 mm
- Weight 6 Kg
- Alimentation 220-240V 50/60Hz