Izzo Valexia or Alex Leva
Request a price match
Online shopping is a great tool , allowing customers to search the for the best price from a preferred retailer.
Sometimes our online price might not be the cheapest in the market.
We will however do our best to match any legitimate price. There are a few things we look at when doing this:
- The competitor pricing must be from an Australian business using Australian shipped stock
- Pricing must include the total pricing including delivery
- Clearance or model run out pricing is excluded
- The competitor must be an authorised retailer of the product
- Processed orders are excluded
Please complete the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.
The Izzo Alex Leva and Valexia Leva employ a traditional La San Marco spring lever to deliver outstanding espresso-pull after pull. This model delivers all of the shot quality of the Izzo Valchiria, but on a much smaller footprint based on the Alex Duetto chassis. In our experience, the San Marco group delivers a superior user experience and more consistent shot quality than the CMA group used in many competitor lever machines.
Scace tests of this configuration indicate that temperature stability is excellent after an initial pull. Boiler pressure is controlled by a Gicar PID and SSR combination.
Milk texture performance is outstanding with excellent dry steam and perfect microfoam is easy to obtain.
The accessory kit includes:
- Single and double Izzo OEM portafilters.
- High quality machined 55mm Izzo ergonomic tamper
- Izzo steam tip kit- 2 x 4 hole in different designs and a 3 hole tip to add to the standard 2 hole tip.
|Fresh Water Tank
|n/a mains plumbed only
|Dimensions (W x D x H) mm
|approx 370 x 440 x 800